Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Free Cookie Dough!

Ok, so those of you that know me, know that I love a good deal and I love cookie dough. That is why I am so excited about the deal I just came across. 



You can get free Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough at Target right now! Here’s how:
Transaction #1:
Buy 1 package of Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough at $1.96



Spend $0.96 plus tax out of pocket, Get back a Target coupon good for $1 off your next purchase of cookie dough that prints out at the register on a catalina

Transaction #2:
Buy 1 Nestle Toll House Cookie Dough at $1.96 

Stack with $1/1 Target catalina coupon received on your previous order
Spend $0.00 out of pocket, Get another $1/1 Target Nestle Cookie Dough coupon

Repeat until you’ve stocked up ;)
This deal is good through December 27, 2010.
Even if you don’t have any more $1/1 coupons, $1 for a package of cookie dough is a pretty good deal in my opinion. It’s hard to buy the ingredients that inexpensively and it’s nice to buy these to keep in the freezer for when you need a quick dessert! So go print a ton of coupons and head over to Target!
By the way, have you tried the new Filled Cookies? They now sell cookie dough filled with caramel and all sorts of other yummy stuff... OMG... TO DIE FOR! Good luck waiting for it to bake. If you're like me, all the dough will be gone before it even gets in the oven ;)
Thanks Money Saving Mom for this tip!


I find lots of great deals, so I'm gonna start sharing them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment