Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Thanks and Giving Challenge: Days 5 & 6






"If someone is too tired to give you a smile, leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as much as those who have none to give." ~ Samson Raphael Hirsch



-------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to write a post for yesterday! 


Day 5 Thanks: I'm thankful that I joined a "Mama Group" and met them all today. Yay for new friends for me and Brady!


Day 5 Giving: I started saving the Box Tops for Education to donate to local schools.











Each Box Top you save donates $0.10 to your school. That can add up very quickly!

Here is a list of products that have the Box Tops on them. There's tons! I checked my pantry and I have soooo many products with Box Tops on them. This is money for local schools that would have ended up in my trash can. I'm making it a goal to check each box or package before I throw it away. Click here to learn more about Box Tops for Education.





-------------------------------------------------------------------


Day 6 Thanks: I'm thankful for my amazing momma!
Day 6 Giving: I brought Brady over to visit my mom to cheer her up. Also tried to help her with some meal planning.


-------------------------------------------------------------------


Click Here to Learn more about my 30 Days of Thanks and Giving Challenge.


1 comment:

  1. Love & appreciate you more than you'll ever know <3 I'm thankful for my precious daughter who is an amazing Momma!

    ReplyDelete