Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mom

For those of you that haven't heard, my mom has been going through some major medical problems. Her MS (Multiple Sclerosis) has quickly progressed, and is starting to affect her mind now. It's always affected her body, but this time, it's affecting her thought processing, comprehension, decision making, and causing major anxiety.

So, I know it's been about a month since my last blog post, but things have been a little crazy around here to say the least!

We are looking for caregivers for her. If anyone is interested, please visit www.care4karen.com. We're looking for a live in caregiver to work nights and weekends only. Please help me get the word out that we are looking for someone.

Keep my mom in your prayers that she will bounce out of this and back to her old self! I want my momma back!

No comments:

Post a Comment